The Best Concert

 Today I will write about of the best concert I have been to.

I have been lucky enough to go to many concerts, but one of the ones that I have more engraved in my mind and that I want to repeat it, is the concert of One Direction.

The concert of One Direction was on May 1, 2014 in the National Stadium, in Santiago.
One Direction was a band created in 2010, in a talent program, The X Factor UK. There were five members, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Harry Styles. 

They obtained the third place in the competition, but they gained a lot of popularity and in 2011 they released their first CD. In total they released 5 cd, until 2015 when they were separated.  
Now everyone has a solo career

I remember that day it rained and a lot, at the level of wearing raincoat. I arrived at 8 in the morning to do the line and we went in, with my friends, around 5 in the afternoon. The concert started at 9 o'clock and it was great. Their voices are great, they really sing very well and their songs are beautiful.

Also, the band ONE OK ROCK performed this october 3, 2017 at the teatro cariola in Santiago,
whre they will present their eighth album entitled "Ambitions". Which is a Japanese band that I lije very much and I would not want to leave out mentioning it.






Comentarios

  1. Hi, I also went to the one direction concert and it was really fantastic, we were all very excited
    without a doubt they were the band of the moment in those years, their music it was great

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Moli, I've known you for so many years since school and I had no idea you liked that musical group, nor that you knew so much about it.

    ResponderBorrar

  3. Hello! my friends who also went to the concert have always told me that it was the best day of their lives and that they would definitely repeat it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study progamme

My Future Job