My dream of traveling to england


This topic I love ir. One of my dreams is to know different countries. The list is short, but great. In this moment do not have a favorite country, but i always wanted to know great britain.

I will like to go because I like the country, the culture and the landscapes.

The things that I know of this country are that governed by the royal family. It is one of the few european countries that are still ruled by kings. London city is the capital of this country and here is the govemment palace. Also, there is no president but if there is a prime minister, is chosen by the people.

When I arrived in this place, I will like to go to the London city. I would like to visit many places. The city, the gardens, the museums, the palaces, the London eye, London underground and more.

But my biggest dream is to know the country of Harry Potter. I love so much to J.K. Rowling and hes magical world. I want to visit the places that are written in the books, for example the King´s Cross station, and I would to go to the Warner Bros Studio Tour, where they make a tour of all the scenarios of the Harry Potter films.

I do not want to live in this place. I just want visited this country and your beautiful places.






Comentarios

  1. Hi Moli, I would also like to know the world of Harry Potter and live that experience.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Matias, I would also love to go to England, I would like to know the wembley stadium.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi, I am a big fan of Harry potter's saga too, besides I would like to live in London someday

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hi ! I think the world of harry potter is the dream of every child of this generation.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study progamme

The Best Concert

My Future Job