My Future Job

 The topic that I will write today is about to My Future Job.

First of all, I must finish my career and title me.

I am not a person that speaking so much with the people, but  that does not mean that I don’t talk them. Just I´m a little shy. So, I always thinked studied a career where I could not be so close to the people. This I thinked when I was a teenager, because now I realize that all professions you are always in contact with the people.

And as the career that I study, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical, it has a large labor field, I think in two options for work in a future.

One of them is to work in a laboratory. Only the idea of think how to create of medicines or how the process of elaboration. That fascinates me. That is the one of reasons that I choices my career.

Or I want to work in a pharmacy, because with my dad we have a dream to open our own pharmacy.

We all work as a pharmacist would be in the office, it's a shame that everything will be indoors.

I would love to travel with the money I earn, especially to China or Russia, I have always liked them for their culture and mountainous landscapes

I don’t think in a salary specific, jus I want to earn enough to raise money, for to pay my college credit, travel the world, to fulfill my dream of a pharmacy of my own and be happy.





Comentarios

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study progamme

The Best Concert