My Pets

we have had birds in my family since I was a child.

The first generations we bought them, then the birds were having children, If I don't forget we had 7 or 8 generations. These were 2 species of canaries, one of them had feathers that formed a hat and diamonds, these birds have a particular noise and they always had to be in pairs, are called inseparable.

What importance does it have in your life? it's difficult to answer, we always take great care of them, They lived inside the house and could fly wherever they wanted and never escaped, but never had a name and we teach them nothing, my father and I loved to listen his singing and to be woken up in the morning.




when I entered the university, the birds stopped having children because there were only males left,at present I no longer have any, but we have already adopted two rabbits. one of them lived 7 years and her name was tefy, and the other will be 3 years old and its name is guzz. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study progamme

The Best Concert

My Future Job