Childhood Series

I have to admit that during my childhood I watched a lot of TV and did crazy things so as not to miss my favorite shows.

For example, on saturdays and sundays I would wake up at 6 am to be able to see sonic underground band at 7 am. at 6 am on Tv teletubbies broadcast hahaha, I would leave the TV on so I wouldn't fall asleep on the couch. at 8 am sonic broadcast  and after that very good animes.

I lived near the school and they would drop me off by car, it took us a short time, I used to wake up early to watch Inuyasha, slam dunk and sailor moon, before going to school. In my childhood I loved TV, now at home we don't even use it anymore, everything can be viewed on the mobile or PC.

I actually remember that time very fondly and most of my friends at that time loved the same TV programs. I would love to be able to watch all these programs, now that I am an adult I could enjoy them in a different way or watch content that I didn't understand when I was a kid.









Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study progamme

The Best Concert

My Future Job